[owtchart-users] New user... demo problem

Chip Hankley Chip.Hankley@rmtinc.com
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:02:53 -0600

Feel like I'm missing something really obvious here...

I'm trying to run the tool as a command-line utitliy, and I keep
getting the following error.

>owtchart sample.txt test.gif

ERROR 5: Invalid or missing TYPE parameter.

This is the contents of "sample.txt"

Type=Line
W=300
H=200
NumSets=1
NumPts=5
Vals=2!5!4!7!5

Windows 2K box.

TIA

Chip

Outgoing messages, along with any attachments, are scanned for viruses at RMT prior to sending.
NOTICE--This email may contain confidential and privileged information
for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review or distribution
by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender immediately and delete all copies.