[OSRS-PROJ] MGRS?

Gerald I. Evenden gevenden at capecod.net
Mon Apr 3 10:27:55 EDT 2000

In my reply I was not considering an interactive usage.  Mechanisms
in this case are infinitely varied as is the use of the PROJ library.
For example, an alternative is to display the global zone map and
require a click on the requested zone.  I might add that the irregular
zones of Scandinavia negate merely focusing the zone screen on
the region of interest unless the magnification was sufficiently
large.

Jerry Evenden and the low riders: Katie and Daisy-Mae
gevenden at capecod.net  http://www.capecod.net/~gevenden