[OSRS-PROJ] Using NAD27/NAD83 datum in the DLL

Bart Adriaanse B at rt.nl
Mon Apr 16 16:09:46 EDT 2001

Thanks again for your guidance Frank,

Good to hear from you that the pj_transform function should take care of all
this, i guess my only problem is to make it find the file in the right
place, i might just hack the code a bit like you suggest, maybe a generic
way of specifying a path for these files other then setting up an
environment variable would be a usefull option for a future release ?

Any news on version 4.4.4 yet ?

Best Regards,

Bart Adriaanse
Demis bv