[OSRS-PROJ] Re: Proj.4 DLL ?

Bart Adriaanse BartA at DEMIS.nl
Wed Jan 24 06:00:06 EST 2001

Hi Frank,

I did some testing using the proj.exe command line mode.

The Dutch projection works absolutely perfect with the parameters you
suggested, only the datum shift parameters seem to be ignored on the
command line.

The fact that it does the projection so nicely made us decide to drop
other alternatives like GCTP and Geotrans and use PROJ.4 for our
projects from now on.
I suppose we will get the datum shift to work somehow, maybe with a
little advice from you.

Whatever improvements we might make on the code itself we will surely
feed back to you, but the idea is to use the DLL "as is" without any
modifications.

Thanks a lot for your support sofar !

Bart Adriaanse
Demis bv