[OSRS-PROJ] Docs for projection option parameters

Mike Schmidt mike at sepia.com
Tue Aug 20 07:46:14 EDT 2002

Hello, Paul

You will find that the parameters you mentioned, and a host of others, are
used only with specific projections. The file PROJ.4.3.pdf , Table3,
defines a number of them in the context of a specific projection. Each
projection has it's own requirements. I have no idea how complete this list
is; I suspect it's not complete at all.

Mike

At 04:42 PM 20/08/2002 +0900, Paul Selormey wrote:
>Hello All,
>Where can I found the documentation of all the supported parameters?
>
>There are some in the pdf documentations (could not find any in the man).
>Parameters like "alpha", "lonc", "lat_1/2", etc are not documented. Any
>help?
>
>Best regards,
>Paul.

>and other information.

Mike Schmidt                        Systèmes Scientifiques SEPIA
President                              SEPIA Scientific Systems
Tel: 450-358-2266                  100 Richelieu, suite 2000
Fax: 450-358-2267                 Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu
e-mail: mike at sepia.com        Québec, Canada J3B 6X3
http://www.sepia.com             http://www.intello.com

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
To reply to our email administrator directly, select the following
<mailto:postmaster at sepia.com>