[OSRS-PROJ] Exported function documentation

Paul Selormey paul at toolscenter.org
Tue Mar 5 07:11:46 EST 2002

Hello Frans,

> Have been able to compile the whole code without any warnings?

Yes, it went without warning at the VC++ warning level 3 (the default).
Actually, the #include <project.h> caused a lot of warning, but I fixed it
by telling the compiling to use the project directory as additional
"include"
directory and that was all.

The utilities, however, need some extra work.

> I am very intressted in your development of a com-inteface.

I need it too :-)

> Please let me know your progress.

The only thing is to understand the exported functions very well and
then wrap them. The OpenGIS stuff may however involve a little bit
of reading but I will give it a try,

Best regards,
Paul.