[OSRS-PROJ] Elliptical orthographic projection ?

xrr xrr at altern.org
Fri Oct 25 10:37:24 EDT 2002

Hello all !

First I'd like to thanks the developers & contributors to this library that
saved me quite a lot of work !

I'm using Proj4 in an astronomy project where I'm actually going from the
orthographic projection (as seen by my telescope) to a cylindrical
projection. Unfortunatly elliptical projection is not available for the
orthographic projection and considering how flat is, for instance,  Jupiter
(10%) the projection is lacking precision...

So the question is : Did anyone developed an elliptical orthographic
projection that he would be happy to share or does anyone have some advices
related to this problem ?

Thanks in advance,

			Xavier