[OSRS-PROJ] Inverse function of a quadrant is wrong?

Alexander Weidauer alex.weidauer at huckfinn.de
Wed Apr 9 16:56:52 EDT 2003

Hi Gerald,

Ok I've tested it with other proj oringins but was confused by the
results. So I went back to lat_0=0, lon_0=0. I can test it for other
origins. The aim of my application is to show the usage of proj api
in an animation so I start to calculate NAN conditions for stere
initial origins. I want to create a animation over a moving origin
with a world map and a grid and render the image set.

Thanks Alex