[OSRS-PROJ] Inverse function of a quadrant is wrong?

Alexander Weidauer alex.weidauer at huckfinn.de
Thu Apr 10 17:03:47 EDT 2003

Hi Gerald,

Sorry to arge you about this theme, but I hoped that I got propper
exceptions or overflow remarks will ocour, if the coodinates leaves the
space of correct or possible  solution. For the stere it is quite simple
to determin the range of propper coordinate solutions. But if somebody
use the API  whith no idea of projections, the programmer (in this case
I) has to prevent the errors by the API.

The inverse is not so mutch relevant for the animation but more for
other demos or applications, witch have a  cursor over the map image
that shows both (plain coordinates and longitude latitude coordinates)
in a status panel and this will fail.

Never than less, thank you for your help.
Regards Alex Weidauer.