Fw: Re: [OSRS-PROJ] Projection parameters for Italian old IGM?

Bud P. Bruegger bud at sistema.it
Wed Apr 30 08:52:38 EDT 2003

And I just got more evidence that my suspicion below is correct:  I
just received two articles that describe the Italian reference systems
and one of them states that the long of Rome,M.Mario in the Rome40
datum is 12d27'8.4" while in the European Datum of 1950 it is
12d27'8.933".  Bingo...

So it seems I have to figure out how to change the datum from Rome40
to ED50...

-b