[OSRS-PROJ] Orthographic Projections and MapServer

Bart Adriaanse B at rt.nl
Thu Aug 21 17:44:48 EDT 2003

Gerald,

I don't mean to be sarcastic, excuse me, we have been employing Poj.4
gratefully for a few years, it works fine and we gratefully apreciate the
works of you and Frank and other "guru's" alike...

I take a mailing list like this to be a good place to talk about this kind
of projection related "wishfull thinking", sorry i my suggestions were like
to suggestive, i didn't mean for them to be sarcastic by any means....

Bart