[OSRS-PROJ] Lambert Conformal Conic 1SP

Gerald I. Evenden gerald.evenden at verizon.net
Sun Feb 9 10:35:54 EST 2003

Aye!  That was a nasty one.  One suggestion that might have helped
is to try the -V option and look at the final list of options
that proj decides to use.

I reiterate that this problem shows the need for certification
tables usable in testing projection programs.  That is, a list of
geographic coordinates and their corresponding cartesian space
values for the worlds grid systems.  How this list can be used
with individual projection packages will, of course, vary, but
at least a list would be available and individual software can
can be constructed to use the definition data to test the
software.

As for testing the PROJ.4 system I would be glad to assist in
any way.