[OSRS-PROJ] Pseudo X/Y values, forward and reverse

Gerald I. Evenden gerald.evenden at verizon.net
Fri Jan 31 15:15:45 EST 2003

I am very sorry, but I consider the current thread nonsense.
Anyone carrying the TM projection ellipsoid projection beyond
3.5 degrees of the CM is up to no good.  UTM does not require
greater extension and the scale factor beyone 3.5 degrees
makes it useless as an accurate conformal projection.

Adding factors to the equations is merely a waste of computer
time.

'Nuff said.