[OSRS-PROJ] Re: Weirdnesses in the source code

Ton Hospel proj at ton.iguana.be
Sat Jul 19 12:29:05 EDT 2003

In article <1058203816.2418.11.camel at localhost>,
	"Gerald I. Evenden" <gerald.evenden at verizon.net> writes:
> The items of this previous bug list have been corrected in release
> 030714 at site:
>
> http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2hc4d/proj4/
>
> Again, thanks for the reports.  Keep the cards and letters coming.

Great. So let's note some more small details :-)

- Normally an azimuthal projection is declared as "Azi" in the PROJ_HEAD
  azimuthal/PJ_sterea.c uses "Azimuthal"
- a number of projections (cylinder/PJ_ardn_cls.c, cylinder/PJ_braun2.c,
        cylinder/PJ_cubic.c, cylinder/PJ_mill_2.c, cylinder/PJ_mill_per.c)
  use property "NI". I asume this means "no inverse". But all other places
  use "no inv" for that (for automatic parsing NI is nicer, for humans
  "no inv" is nicer)