[OSRS-PROJ] New projection routines??

Gerald I. Evenden gerald.evenden at verizon.net
Fri Mar 7 22:53:04 EST 2003

The original figures in the pdf distributions came from two
sources: MAPGEN and PLOTGEN and my device independent plotting
routine.  I have dropped doing anything with both projects as
they are pretty much out of date and I don't know anyone using
them.  Since gnuplot has been around a while and I figure I might
as well use it in any new effort.

Mike Schmidt has started on redoing the documentation but
the last I checked he had been stalled with other duties.
At the moment, my concerns are documenting new material
and not duplicating anything he does although I am interested
in getting the illustrations up to date.