[OSRS-PROJ] Re: On the Ellipsoidal Transverse Mercator

Gerald I. Evenden gerald.evenden at verizon.net
Wed Oct 15 21:40:58 EDT 2003

Please accept my most humble appologies for being such a plebean amid
the great minds of cartography.  It must greatly pain you that I dare mingle
amongst this august group and insult them with such impertinent and
ignorant questions.

My true appologies go to other readers of this group and my failure to
keep this "discussion" between Strebe and myself private.  There is obviously
a great deal of "tension" between us.  I was trying to learn something and
obtain pertinent information and I have obviously failed.

Sorry.  Please, let's drop the subject.