[Proj] OT: Geotrans's Neys Projection - Modified Lambert Conformal Conic

proj-admin at remotesensing.org proj-admin at remotesensing.org
Mon Apr 19 19:23:57 EDT 2004

Hello,
Thanks for the the information. I have now found the document. It is
located in the users package. I was only using the developers package.

By the way, I have nothing against GeoTrans. It is more suitable for
a work I am doing now in .NET Framework. I easily ported it to C++
and then moved it to C# without any problem.

Best regard,
Paul.