RE: [myjunk] [Proj] My problem: Trying to use proj (4.4-8) within a Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 project: It doesn´t work.

Sam Harrell sammyh at 3rddim.com
Mon Aug 2 17:25:05 EDT 2004

3 critical project settings

1.	Linker -> General -> Additional Library directories (point to
proj.lib)
2.	Linker -> Input -> Additional Dependencies (must include proj.lib)
3.	C++ settings -> Additional include directories ( point to source
files)

If you get more LNK errors, you may need to set some other flags.
1.	C++ -> Code generation -> RunTime library (set to Mtd)
2.	Linker -> Input -> Additional Dependencies (may need to add
nochkclr.obj mscoree.lib)

Hope this helps,
Sam

  _____