[Proj] The Michigan Georef Projection Problem

Clever, Max Maxc at spicergroup.com
Fri Dec 17 16:09:08 EST 2004

Hello,

I have run into problems with the Michigan Georef projection and I think I have read all the threads on it, which did not end up coming up with a solution.  Have there been any fixes for this projection?  If not, then I might need to work on Proj, which is a bit scary, but I still have the code of a VB program I wrote that performs the transformation for michigan georef to state plane and vice versa.  But, before I delve into Proj's code, I just wanted to check on this listing if anybody has solved the problem.

Until then, I will hope for the best.
Happy Holidays