[OSRS-PROJ] Uk Grid projection

Tim Sutton t.sutton at reading.ac.uk
Tue Feb 17 11:38:10 EST 2004

Hi Frank

Many thanks for your detailed and informative reply! I managed to get my
command line conversion working using the invproj tool. We were just manually
adjusting coordinates for UK grid false easting and northing, though using
the epsg:27700 approach seems a more flexible approach.

Thank you very much also for the code snippet - that should get my on my way!

Best Regards

Tim Sutton

--
Tim Sutton
BDWorld Middleware Programmer

Web     :   www.bdworld.org
Phone  :   +44-(0)118-378-6052
Email    :   t.sutton [at] reading.ac.uk
(email preferred method of correspondence)