[Proj] Re: [OSRS-PROJ] proj_api DLL wrapper for VB

Eric Miller EMiller at dfg.ca.gov
Mon Jun 7 11:40:01 EDT 2004

Our FTP has changed to HTTP -->
http://ftp.dfg.ca.gov/Outgoing/Nafwb/proj4/

Eric G. Miller
GIS Analyst
Wildlife and Habitat Data Analysis Branch
Department of Fish and Game

>>> "Simon Greener" <Simon.Greener at forestrytas.com.au> 6/6/2004 7:35:30
PM >>>
Eric,
I am after just such a wrapper. Can you email it to me as your FTP
reference seems to be old?
S.
=====================
I wrote a small wrapper for the proj dll currently available (4.4.6)
so
that I could
use the library in VB/VBA code with some success.  It basically just
wraps __stdcall
around the API; nothing as fancy as a COM dll.

Anyway, others might have some use for it:
ftp://maphost.dfg.ca.gov/outgoing/nafwb/proj4/proj_api.zip

Includes: C source file, Makefile, DLL, DEF, lib archive (used
MinGW/MSys).

Eric G. Miller
GIS Analyst
Wildlife and Habitat Data Analysis Branch
Department of Fish and Game
=====================================

GIS - A Great Profession, and a lifelong Passion!
Simon Greener           email: simon.greener at forestrytas.com.au
GIS Manager                 Ph: +61 3 6233 8143
Forestry Tasmania        Fax: +61 3 6233 8252
79 Melville Street, Hobart, Tasmania,  7000,  Australia
This transmission is intended solely for the person
or organisation to whom it is addressed.
It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
If you have received this transmission in error,
you may not use, copy or distribute it.
Please advise us by return e-mail or by phoning 61 3 62338203
and immediately delete the transmission in its entirety.
We will meet your reasonable expenses of notifying us.
Despite our use of anti-virus software, Forestry Tasmania cannot
guarantee
that this transmission is virus-free.