[Proj] Help me program proj

RENATO GRAZIOLI renato.grazioli at tin.it
Mon Jun 21 11:59:58 EDT 2004

Blank
I am one student of the polytechnic of Milan.
Recently I have unloaded on situated www.remotesensing.org\proj the program "proj446 win32 bin.zip" that it allows me to pass from a DATUM NAD27 to a DATUM NAD83.  In this program they are contained of file.lla (the example:  conus.lla, FL.lla etc.); I wanted to know that type of rows is, like I have been produced and structured and the meant one of the numbers to the Distinguished inside of file.lla
 Sure of one the ready answer

Distinguished salutes   Grazioli Alberto