[Proj] Projecting a rectangle to another coord. system?

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Fri Sep 10 08:06:08 EDT 2004

Michael -

Glynn's response is right on the mark.  But are you asking a really
general question, or do you have specific values for A and B?  If A and
B come from a relatively limited list (rather than needing to support
ANY arbitrary projection) the job, and Glynn says, can be made much
simpler or even trivial.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.
73 Princeton Street, Suite 305
North Chelmsford, MA  01863
Phone: +1 978 251-4242   Fax: +1 978 251-1396