[Proj] Help translating NAD83 coordinates to WGS84

John D. Evans jdevans at gst.com
Mon Sep 20 13:16:38 EDT 2004

Hello,

Can someone point me to an authoritative, published (pref. online)
reference that states an upper bound on the difference between NAD83 and
WGS84 over North America?

I went looking for such a reference some time ago and the best I could
find was some NIMA or DMA Technical Report that said the two differed
"in some places by a meter or more".

Ed McNierney wrote,

--

   - John D. Evans, Ph.D. <jdevans at gst.com>