[Proj] Java Interface for PROJ?

Andrea Antonello moovida at katamail.com
Fri Apr 29 05:27:12 EDT 2005

There is also a jniwrap for the transformation included in the proj
distirbution. Perhaps that can be of use.

Cheers,
Andrea

On Friday 29 April 2005 01:52, Andy Canfield wrote:
> GeoTools has a port to Java of Proj4. This should at least get you pointed
> in the correct direction:
> http://www.geotools.org/Coordinate+Transformation+Services+for+Geotools+2.0
>
> On 4/28/05, Daniel Morissette <dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is there a Java interface for PROJ4 available anywhere? i.e. to call
> > PROJ4 functions from a Java Servlet. Or would anyone have a
> > recommendation of a good reprojection package in Java?
> >
> > I presume Geotools must have something, but I couldn't find it after a
> > quick browse of the list of modules on the website.
> >
> > Daniel
> > --

HydroloGIS - Environmental Open Source Solutions
www.hydrologis.com

Andrea Antonello
Environmental Engineer
mobile:  +393288497722

"Let it be as much a great honour to take as to give learning,
if you want to be called wise."
Skuggsja' - The King's mirror - 1240 Reykjavik