[Proj] php_proj.dll - Not anymore included on PHP/MapScript package?

Eduardo Patto Kanegae lists at webmapit.com.br
Mon Aug 8 11:41:33 EDT 2005

Hi,

As far as I remember, the last package of MapServer/PHPMapScript from
MapTools
which included php_proj.dll was version 4.4.1

Why is this *php_proj.dll* not included anymore at 4.6 package?

Can I use this version using latest PHP 4.x or PHP 5.x?

Or is there a way to build it without needing *Micro$oft Expensive
Studio* ? I mean,
is it possible to do it using the free *MS Visual C++ Toolkit 2003* or
another free compiler?

How was this extension done? Was it 'SWIGed' from PHP+PROJ4 sources?

best regards

--
Eduardo Patto Kanegae
http://www.webmapit.com.br