[Proj] PROJ.4 thread-safety (same player shoot again)

Gerald Evenden gerald.evenden at verizon.net
Fri Feb 25 09:18:33 EST 2005

To the best of my knowledge, the pj_errno is the only item to be
modified.

There are no other globals and all "static"s refer to const's or
procedures
local to a file.

I would sure like to see an abstract of code that you used to handle
the pj_errno
condition.  Please.  Net documentation of the area is sparse.

If I can figure this aspect out I will try threading libproj4 myself.

Thanks.