[Proj] PEI projection

Gerald I. Evenden gerald.evenden at verizon.net
Wed Jul 6 10:52:37 EDT 2005

Several months ago someone inquired about the PEI projection and I
believe that
we resolved that +proj=sterea handled the job.  The remainder of the
proj options
were straight forward.

On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 10:13 -0400, Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> One of our partners has a custom provincial projection defined as
> follows:
>
> http://www.gov.pe.ca/gis/index.php3?number=77865
>
> Is this defined somewhere in /usr/local/share/proj/epsg?  If it's not, I
> will ask CubeWerx to add this as a 42xxx projection and update the
> group.
>
> Cheers
>
> ..Tom

Jerry and the Low Riders: Daisy Mae and Joshua
"The most certain test by which we judge whether a country is
really free is the amount of security enjoyed by minorities"
---Lord Acton, 1907