[Proj] Re: EPSG GEODETIC PARAMETER DATASET - California SP zone 7 (fwd)

Dardo D Kleiner - CONTRACTOR dkleiner at cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Fri Jul 22 15:15:30 EDT 2005

FYI:

------- Forwarded Message

Dardo,

This has been brought to our attention by another correspondent. Yes the FN
value should be 4160926.74. We have corrected it by deprecating coordinate
operation code 10407 and coordinate reference system code 26747 and
replacing them with new records 10408 and 26799 respectively. These will
appear in the next version of the dataset to be published.

Thank you for bringing this to our attenion.

Roger Lott
for OGP geodesy subcommittee