[Proj] My email address may be a problem for some

Gerald Evenden gerald.evenden at verizon.net
Wed May 11 16:01:38 EDT 2005

It has come to my attention that my email provider, Verizon, has some
restrictions
in place regarding email sent from foreign ISPs, especially England and
France.
This has been done in their interpretation of providing service to
reduce spam and
virus infection.

This has not affected email from this email list but may affect
attempts to email
me directly.  Similarly, this may affect trying to email me from
libproj4's email icon.

The least that I will do is change email provider.  To someone who lets
ME worry
about spam and viruses and does not censor ISP domains.

In the mean time, I want to apologize to anyone who has not been able
to contact
me at my current email address.