[Proj] PROCEDURA REALIZACJI KOREKT GLOBALNYCH UK£ADU 1965 procedure

Gerald I. Evenden gerald.evenden at verizon.net
Sun Nov 6 22:39:33 EST 2005

There is a 30kb tarball of the correction software with simple makefile but no
documentation other than --help runline option.  It acts like a filter with
lproj (or older proj).  I have no idea if it solves anything.

I will be glad to email it to any interested party and I will leave y'all
figure out if it works.  ;-)

--
Jerry and the low riders:Daisy May and Joshua
"The being cannot be termed rational or virtuous,