[Proj] Re: Extracting the to_meter parameter from a projection

Hearne, Michael (US SSA) michael.hearne at baesystems.com
Tue Nov 15 18:07:21 EST 2005

Frank - Thanks for your quick response.  I searched through my copy of
the proj4 source and couldn't find a function called pj_get_units_ref().
Is this defined in a relatively recent version of proj4?  My copy is
perhaps a couple of years old.  I do have the pj_units table defined in
"pj_units.c".

Also, we tested pj_get_def() for a fairly exhaustive list of
projections, and none of them returned a "+unit=" string token (list at
bottom of email.)  Does this mean that all of these projections are in
units of meters?

Thanks,

Mike Hearne

Albers_Conical_Equal_Area