[Proj] commercial or closed using PROJ.4

Maciek Sieczka werchowyna at epf.pl
Mon Nov 28 01:37:31 EST 2005

Noel, thanks for your input.

Would that be all?

I couldn't find any on my own.

Frank's presentation "PROJ.4 Handling Coordinate Systems" mentions that
"Various comercial packages" depend on PROJ.4. Two I know of so far...

(I was kindly pointed I should rather use "proprietary" as an opposite
of FOSS, instead of "commercial", which I admit is right, however I'm
quoting somebody else's words here.)

Maciek