[Proj] Newbie (deplhi) question

Sistermans, Wil W.Sistermans at nioo.knaw.nl
Mon Oct 10 05:21:24 EDT 2005

Hi

I'm new in the proj4 stuff, but it looks great and it just may be what
I'm looking for.

My problem: I'm an occasional Delphi programmer and now have to write
some routines for some coordinate conversions, mainly datum conversions,
but UTM and Lambert should be possible too.

Maybe someone has done this already, and willing to help me. Think this
is the quickest way to get started with Proj4.

Wil Sistermans, Analist bodemdieren / Database beheerder
E-mail: w.sistermans at nioo.knaw.nl
Tel : +31 (0)113 577 357   (...354)

Nederlands Instituut voor Ecologie
Centrum voor Estuariene en Mariene Ecologie (NIOO-CEME)
Postadres : Postbus 140                  Bezoek adres : Korringaweg 7
                    4400 AC Yerseke
4401 NT Yerseke
                    The Netherlands
Nederland