[Proj] Snyder ISEA

Paul B. Anderson pbander at picusnet.com
Wed Oct 19 17:04:01 EDT 2005

- pw,

It was not my intent to hi-jack Lili Zhang's post. Yes, code for Snyder's
ISEA is in the zipped file I mentioned.

I've been giving John's code away since 1997. Gerald Evenden, as far as I
know, is the only person that has done any work with John's software code
and placed it back into the public domain. I'm perfectly happy to maintain
custody of the original. I'm also very happy to give out copies to anyone
that wants it.

- PBA