[Proj] Roussilhe Projection

Gerald I. Evenden gerald.evenden at verizon.net
Sat Oct 22 11:57:47 EDT 2005

On Friday 21 October 2005 07:19 am, Maciek Sieczka wrote:
> Here's the source code by Geonet company (license unknown) in DELPHI:
> http://www.geonet.net.pl/gfx/pliki/kod_korekta65.txt.
>
> This code is included in their GEONET_unitrans, which is also a basis for
> ArcView module for Polish systems coordinates transformation.
>
> And their document about this epmirical corrections, only in Polish:
> http://www.geonet.net.pl/gfx/pliki/korekty65.doc
> I could try to translate it to English if there's somebody interested such
> corrections in Proj.

I would be very interested in  a translation and would be glad to translate
the PASCAL code to C and include in a Polish system variant for libproj4 if it
represents what is in practical use by the Poles.

--
Jerry and the low riders:Daisy May and Joshua
"The being cannot be termed rational or virtuous,