[Proj] Roussilhe Projection

Gerald I. Evenden gerald.evenden at verizon.net
Tue Oct 25 10:21:40 EDT 2005

It seems that I was hasty in my response and suggesting to adding
"corrections" code to libproj4.  I did not realize that this would open such
a can of worms.  Thus

    NO,

I will not add  grid correction code to libproj4 at the moment (and
probably not never).

--
Jerry and the low riders:Daisy May and Joshua
"The being cannot be termed rational or virtuous,