[Proj] New libproj4.3

Gerald I. Evenden gerald.evenden at verizon.net
Sun Jan 8 22:50:36 EST 2006

A new level libproj4.3 is almost done.  All the code has been converted with
only a few touchups for the man3 file.  All module names are in the proj_
prefix and nearly all lib_proj.h material is either prefixed with proj_ or
PROJ_.

Note: the use of .3 on the name is because .1 is basically the old PROJ4
system and .2 is the previous basic libproj4 release.

The pdf documentation will take a little longer to convert to 4.3.

I was going to put shared libraries into the makefile but after spending more
than two hours on the net as well as personal manuals I cannot find any
useful documentation for generating shared libraries with 'make'.
Interesting, given the popularity and usefulness of the operation.
--
Jerry and the low riders:Daisy May and Joshua
"The being cannot be termed rational or virtuous,