[Proj] CSLTokenizeStringComplex/CSLCount/CSLDestroy

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Jan 19 13:01:43 EST 2006

I upgraded to OpenSuSE 10.0 this week, giving me gcc-4.0 instead of
gcc-3.something.  I'm now getting these warnings:

  warning: implicit declaration of function `CSLTokenizeStringComplex'
  warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
  warning: implicit declaration of function `CSLCount'
  warning: implicit declaration of function `CSLDestroy'

This bit of code parses a projection definition into tokens for
pj_init() and then initializes the projection.  It appears that I
originally used a private API from "cpl_csv.h".

Is there a public API I can use to do the same thing?  I see
"cpl_serv.h" called out in "geo_tiffp.h", but that's also a private
API.

I prefer to get rid of all compiler warnings so that real
errors/warnings are more apparent.  For the moment I can live with
this if there are no alternatives.  I _can_ get rid of the warnings
on Linux by adding an #include at the top of the file, but then the
program doesn't compile under Cygwin.