[Proj] Command line conversion problem

Anthony Dunk AnthonyD at rocketmail.com
Tue Jul 4 22:42:54 EDT 2006

Mike,

The EPSG code 26711 is for UTM Zone 11 NAD 27. By the looks of your
input coordinates you should have used EPSG code 4267 (Lat/Lon NAD 27)
instead.

The other thing to look out for is that you're giving the coordinates
to cs2cs in the correct order. Usually cs2cs requires longitude
followed by latitude as the input order.

Anthony.