[Proj] Datum conversion

Anthony Dunk AnthonyD at rocketmail.com
Wed Jul 5 20:32:30 EDT 2006

The SAD69 datum is not directly supported so you just have to provide
the ellipsoid parameters and the "towgs84" conversion values.

The following command will convert from lat/lon WGS74 to lat/lon SAD69:

cs2cs +proj=latlong +datum=WGS84 +to +proj=latlong +a=6378160.0
+rf=298.25 +towgs84=-57,1.0,-41

Anthony