[Proj] Projections list

Gerald I. Evenden gerald.evenden at verizon.net
Thu Jul 27 11:08:00 EDT 2006

On Thursday 27 July 2006 7:55 am, Yuriy Rusinov wrote:
> Sorry for stupid question, I saw file OF90-284.pdf from official site and
> find proj +proj=list | more that was not works.

The OF90-284 report was written very early in proj's history and there are
several items that are out of date.

When using program proj or lproj use the [l]proj.1 for program options and the
later pdf files for projection details.

[l]proj -l      or [l]proj -lp     -> one line list of projections
[l]proj -lP                            -> expanded list of projections
[l]proj -le	                           -> list of ellipsoids  (ellps=)
[l]proj -lu                             -> list of unit conversions  (units=)

--
Jerry and the low-riders: Daisy Mae and Joshua
"Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum"