[Proj] new Proj release?

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Sun Jul 30 14:20:21 EDT 2006

Frank,

I'm sure you are overloaded with work anyway, but there's another long
time pending thing.

When can we expect new release of your Proj? There's been a number of
updates in the EPSG database, which Proj CVS includes now, that should
be made available to Proj and Proj based software users. Also, there are
14 European grids which in 4.4.9 are based on 'stere' (in error) while
only the current Proj CVS uses the correct 'sterea' for them.

Sorry for bothering you but this is quite an important issue. Can you
let know what is the status?

Maciek