[Proj] Re: Re: Discovery: libproj4 stmerc = French Gauss-Laborde

Gerald I. Evenden gerald.evenden at verizon.net
Wed Jun 21 15:55:45 EDT 2006

On Tuesday 20 June 2006 2:02 pm, Melita Kennedy wrote:
> Here's a website that does list the author as Dr. Wallis:
>
> http://www.nttc.edu/cosmic/pub/authors.html
>
> Yet another website mentioned that "international" prices were $22/doc,
> $100/code.
>
> http://www.nttc.edu/cosmic/abstracts/npo-18086.html
>
> Melita

Another item from the above:

"DISTRIBUTION MEDIA: 5.25 Inch IBM PC DOS Format Diskette"

I have three computers in my house and not a one of them has a floppy
disk---5.25 nor 3.5---especially 5.25.  Threw all that stuff out a long time
ago.  So I am safe from seeing the source code.

The distribution outfit must be in the dark age.
--
Jerry and the low-riders: Daisy Mae and Joshua
"Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum"