[Proj] Italian Catastal System

Luca Casagrande luca.casagrande at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 08:18:40 EST 2006

Hi guys!
Due some my free time, I'd like to add to PROJ the Italian Catastal System...

This system uses Cassini Soldner with Bessel Ellipsoid. This Ellipsoid has got
differents guideline  for 3 zones of Italy and in each of those zones, we
have got 7 Natural Origin.
In this page I found the Cassini-Soldner PROJ parameter

http://www.remotesensing.org/geotiff/proj_list/cassini_soldner.html

What other information does I need to make some tests?

Right now i have got the WGS coordinates of all the 21 Natural Origin.

Thx

Luca

--
"E' molto più bello sapere qualcosa di tutto, che tutto di una cosa (Blaise
Pascal)."

GENTOO-GIS Development Team
jabber: casagrande at jabber.linux.it