[Proj] reproject batch command

Eric Miller EMiller at dfg.ca.gov
Wed May 17 11:08:53 EDT 2006

In the contrib directory for Frank's shapelib is a utility called "shpproj" which supposedly will reproject a single shapefile.  You'd have to build it; the "shpproj.c" file has a command line for GCC in the comments near the top.  To batch it, you'd need to write a shell script or some other kind of script.  No idea if the program works correctly...

>>> zhonghaiw at gmail.com 5/17/2006 5:34 AM >>>
Hi All,

I have a subfolder with ESRI shapefiles, and now I want to reproject the
shapefile, are there any batch commands to do this?

thanks in advance

zhonghai

17.05.2006