[Proj] PROJ 4.5.0 beta4

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Oct 18 01:35:36 EDT 2006

Folks,

OK, I somewhat botched the last release numbering, so I've lept ahead
to beta4 assuming the last was really beta3.  This beta includes
the Roussilhe Stereographic projection (copied from libproj4), as well as
an update to EPSG 6.11.1 (at Markus Neteler's request).

If this does not have any glaring problems I'd like to declare it the
official 4.5.0 soon.

I've also remembered how to get stuff on the ftp site, so:

   ftp://ftp.remotesensing.org/proj/proj-4.5.0b4.zip
   ftp://ftp.remotesensing.org/proj/proj-4.5.0b4.tar.gz