[Proj] Datum shifts in PROJ's EPSG table (The Netherlands and Belgium)

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Oct 26 09:48:49 EDT 2006

Jan Hartmann wrote:
> Frank Warmerdam wrote:
>
>  > So when folks submit requests to use a particular datum shift for a
>  > given datum, I apply it via this override mechanism.
>

> In that case I would like to submit the Datum shifts for the Netherlands
> and Belgium for inclusion in the epsg table. They are described in the
> following postings:
>
> http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-users/2005-November/009894.html
>
> http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-users/2006-October/013570.html
>

> The Dutch parameters have been confirmed by the cadastral service; the
> Belgian one has at least been tested once. See the thread starting with:
> http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-users/2006-October/013565.html

Jan,

Datum 4289 (Amersfoort) has already been incorporated for the PROJ 4.5.0
release.  Please submit a bugzilla bug report for the Belgium request with
any supporting information and I'll apply it.  (well ok, the change is already
in my local copy now - just waiting for a bug report # to reference).