[Proj] PROJ 4.5.0 beta (and Krovak!)

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Thu Sep 14 09:46:22 EDT 2006

Hello Frank,
Just a suggestion (probably unhelpful because I'm not proposing to help
out with the work involved!) but I thought I should point it out:
Gerald supports this projection in libproj4, where it is identified by
proj=kocc (for Krovak Oblique Conformal Conic) rather than proj=krovak.
For long-term consistency (I know at some stage you intend to include
libproj4 as some kind of "core" to PROJ.4) might it be a good idea to use
his code instead of patching the "contributed" krovak code in PROJ.4?

Paul