[Proj] PROJ 4.5.0 beta (and Krovak!)

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 04:44:26 EDT 2006

Hi,

there is no objections (as I know from the Czech mailing list) to use
'kocc' projection identifier.

Proposal: would be possible to keep 'krovak' as an alternative
projection name due to backward compatibility?

In any case, big thanks to Frank for applying the patch!:-)

Best regards, Martin

Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *